Utilities Kingston is providing an update on the water and sewer project on Front Road and King Street West. We are committed to reducing disruption to area residents and commuters, and thank you for your continued patience.
Update on December 9: This week, our contractor completed paving on Front Road and King Street West, as we reinstate this corridor to regular traffic flow. We expect the roadway to fully reopen within two weeks and thank you for your continued patience.
- Utilities Kingston assumed care and control of the King St. West and Front Rd. corridor, as of October 23.
- We have retained R.W. Tomlinson Limited to complete the temporary remedial works to open the road sections fully to regular traffic flow.
- Tomlinson is expected to start the restoration works by November 21.
- The scheduled completion date is prior to the end of December 2022.
- Follow @utilitieskngstn on Twitter for updates on traffic disruptions.
Utilities Kingston and Tomlinson remain committed to restoring the roadway as quickly and safely as possible, and will keep the community informed on our progress.