Customers: sign up to receive bills online in face of possible postal delays
Utilities Kingston is urging our customers to sign up to receive their utility bills online. Avoid missing a bill during a postal delay (Canada Post is warning of delivery delays due to large holiday volumes and safety measures as related to the COVID-19 pandemic).
Customers are responsible for keeping their accounts up to date and we have options in place to help. Sign up for the MyUtilities Customer Portal and e-billing to stay on top of receiving your bills. To sign up you will need:
- Your Utilities Kingston account number
- The amount of your most recent payment to Utilities Kingston
As an alternative to putting payment in the mail, you can register for preauthorized payments or pay your bill online through any financial institution, pay by credit card, or use the drop box located at 85 Lappan’s Lane to pay by cheque.
- Allows you to view past and current bills under the Bills & Payments tab
- Offers the option to receive email notifications when a new bill is available and opt out of paper bills. Under Edit Profile, select eBilling (paperless) Opt-in (and make sure the email address you provide matches what we have on file for you)
- Allows you to view your household consumption of water, gas and electricity and compare your usage to your neighbours’. Use this information to shift your electricity use to times when it costs less.
For assistance or further information, please contact customer service at 613-546-0000, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Learn other ways in which Utilities Kingston is assisting customers and responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.