Skip to main content

Utilities Kingston website

Ontario conservation regulation reporting

Ontario Regulation 507/18, Broader Public Sector: Energy Reporting and Conservation and Demand Management Plans, requires public agencies to report annually to the Ministry of Energy on their energy use and greenhouse gas emissions and publish the reports on their websites. In addition, public agencies need to develop a five-year Energy Conservation and Demand Management (CDM) plan and publish the plan on their websites. Plans must be updated every five years beginning in 2019.

Hard copies of these documents are available upon request. Find more information about O.Reg. 507/18 on the official Ontario Government website.

Annual filings

We're sharing our annual filings and conservation plans with you below. For older reports not listed, call 613-546-1181, extension 2509.

For further information, contact customer service, from 8 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday, at 613-546-1181.