Utilities Kingston is urging customers: sign up to receive their utility bills online. Avoid missing a bill during a postal disruption (there is the possibility of one starting September 25).
Customers are responsible for keeping their accounts up to date and Utilities Kingston has options in place to help. Sign up for the MyUtilities Customer Portal to stay on top of paying your bills. To sign up you will need:
- Your Utilities Kingston account number
- The amount of your most recent payment to Utilities Kingston
Do not put
- Allows you to view past and current bills under the Bills & Payments tab
- Offers the option to receive email notifications when a new bill is available and opt out of paper bills. Under Edit Profile, select eBilling (paperless) Opt-in (and make sure the email address you provide matches what we have on file for you)
- Allows you to view your household consumption of water, gas
andelectricity and compare your usage to your neighbours’. Use this information to shift your electricity use to times when it costs less.
Many Utilities Kingston customers benefit from the convenience of one combined bill for all their utility services, which may include water, wastewater, gas and electricity, and a water heater rental program.
For assistance or further information, please contact customer service at 613-546-0000, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., where you can also be connected directly to a conservation expert to help you save water, energy