UPDATE: The issue with epost bills has now been resolved and all delayed bills have now been sent out. Please contact customer service at 613-546-0000, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. if you are still experiencing billing issues. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Due to a networking issue experienced by Utilities Kingston, customers who receive their utility bills via the Canada Post epost service may experience a delay in receiving their bill. Our technical team is working with Canada Post to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, however the resolution date is not know at this time. Customers may wish to sign up to view and receive their utility bill online, using the MyUtilities customer portal.
Customers are responsible for keeping their accounts up to date and Utilities Kingston offers a variety of options for customers to pay their bill. Sign up for the MyUtilities Customer Portal and eBilling to stay on top of receiving your bills. To sign up you will need:
- Your Utilities Kingston account number
- The amount of your most recent payment to Utilities Kingston
To ensure on-time payment, customers can register for preauthorized payments or pay a bill online through any financial institution, pay by credit card, or use the drop box located at 85 Lappan’s Lane to pay by cheque. Waiting for you ePost bill could delay your payment. Find out more at www.UtilitiesKingston.com/Accounts/PaymentOptions.
- Allows you to view past and current bills under the Bills & Payments tab
- Offers the option to receive email notifications when a new bill is available and opt out of paper bills. Under Edit Profile, select eBilling (paperless) Opt-in (and make sure the email address you provide matches what we have on file for you)
- Allows you to view your household consumption of water, gas and electricity and compare your usage to your neighbours’. Use this information to shift your electricity use to times when it costs less.
Many Utilities Kingston customers benefit from the convenience of one combined bill for all their utility services, which may include water, wastewater, gas and electricity, and a water heater rental program.
For assistance or further information, please contact customer service at 613-546-0000, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.