Are you planning to install a new water meter in a single or multi-unit residential or commercial building? Please complete the information on this page and submit it to Utilities Kingston, so we can determine the right water meter size for your build.
Questions or concerns? Please contact our meter shop by email at email@example.com or by calling 613-546-1181, extension 2201.
- print this page, complete the information from Step 1-3, and scan/email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- for multi-unit buildings, please include a sizing sheet for each unit
- must include existing and fixtures proposed in new developments, must also be calculated in litres per minute (lpm)
Once we receive the complete information, our team will contact you for meter pick-up, within two business days.
Step 1: please undicate:
Is this meter/meters for:
- Single family dwelling _______________________________
- Multi-unit _________________________________________
- Commercial business ________________________________
Step 2: please provide your contact information:
- First and last name ________________________________________
- Service address ___________________________________________
- Email address _____________________________________________
- Phone number ____________________________________________
Step 3: complete the below table:
|Sum of all fixtures||Sum of load||Sum of all fixtures x sum of load|
|Fixture type||Fixture unit||FU load/fixture (ipm)||Total fixture units|
|Bathroom or bar sink|
|Bathtub or tub/shower|
|Hose bib – first|
|Additional hose bibs|
|Totals (litres per minute, lpm):|