Ontario Conservation Regulation Reporting
Ontario Regulation 507/18, Broader Public Sector: Energy Reporting and Conservation and Demand Management Plans, requires public agencies to report annually to the Ministry of Energy on their energy use and greenhouse gas emissions and publish the reports on their websites. In addition, public agencies need to develop a five-year Energy Conservation and Demand Management (CDM) plan and publish the plan on their websites. Plans must be updated every five years beginning in 2019.
Utilities Kingston is not considered a Public Agency or Municipal Service Board under the relevant legislation, but has chosen to voluntarily comply with O.Reg. 507/18, in line with the expectations and goals of its shareholder, the City of Kingston. Hard copies of these documents are available upon request.
Emissions data for these years will be published as they become available. Find more information about O.Reg. 507/18 on the official Ontario Government website.
We're sharing our annual filings and conservation plans with you here:
- Conservation & Demand Management Plan: Utilities Kingston’s Water and Wastewater Treatment Operations
- 2017 O. Reg. 507-18 Report
- 2016 O. Reg. 397-11 Report
- 2013-2015 O. Reg. 397-11 Report
- 2011-2012 O. Reg. 397-11 Report
- Water and wastewater conservation and demand management plan (2014-2019)
For further information, contact customer service, from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday, at 613-546-0000.