Kingston Hydro customers in the Williamsville and Kingscourt areas listed below will be affected by planned power outages on Friday, Dec. 21.
Customers in these areas will experience a 30-minute outage starting at 2 a.m., and a 30-minute outage between 8 and 8:30 a.m.:
- Connaught Street
- First Avenue between Macdonnell and Victoria
- Concession Street between Macdonnell and Division
- Kingscourt Avenue between Concession and Third
- Fergus Street between First and Concession
- Nelson Street between Concession and Princess
- Victoria Street between Concession and Princess
- Princess Street between Smith and Chatham
For a more detailed overview of the area, please see our outage maps.
This power outage is necessary for switching operations to replace an underground transformer, on behalf of your electricity distributor Kingston Hydro. It supports a related, small area outage on Princess Street, between Chatham and Division, which takes place on Dec. 21 from 2 to 8 AM.
We apologize for any inconvenience. This work helps to ensure a reliable source of electricity to you, our customers. For more information, call customer service at 613-546-0000, Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM.