How To Apply
All applications must be received by the Human Resources Coordinator at Utilities Kingston on or before the closing date and time of the competition. When submitting your application, be sure to indicate the position name as well as the File number.
Applications should be forwarded to:
P. O. Box 790
1211 John Counter Blvd.
Kingston, ON K7L 4X7
E-mail to: email@example.com
Due to the volume of applications normally received, we are unable to respond to every submission. We thank all those who apply and advise that only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Additional information may be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible students/apprentices will be considered on the basis of information contained in their application package. Applications will be screened in accordance with the job qualifications.
Eligible students are:
- Full-time day students at a recognized post secondary educational institution and returning to full-time attendance in the Fall of 2012.
- Students who meet the basic requirements of the position(s) advertised.
- Students who will be residing within the Kingston area for the summer of 2012.
- Students who complete a Summer Student Job Application for Utilities Kingston.
- Plus, apprentices must be eligible student who have an apprenticeship requirement as part of their educational program and who will be registered as apprentices with the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
- Complete a job application; all fields must be completed for your application to be accepted. List the Summer Job Title and File Number at the top of your application. You must also provide the names and contact information for 2 references in your application package.
- Email your job application along with a resume and cover letter to Human Resources at: email@example.com.
- A separate application must be completed for each different position being applied for (one type of position per application form).
- Check this website regularly as more job opportunities may be added, subject to budget funding.